cannot display Logos

Misao misaochankun at speakeasy.net
Fri May 7 18:05:44 CEST 2004

I also can not get Nagios to show any logos. I even tried adding the
definitions supplied below and I still only see '?' for everything.

Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 14:54:55 -0700
From: Dave Barnum <dave at leaplab.com>
To:  nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] cannot display Logos

Kiran Koduru wrote:

> Greetings!!
>
> I have the cgi.cfg with
>
> physical_html_path=/usr/share/nagios
>
> and I have the images/logos in that directory, but still I am not
> seeing the logos on the nagios.
>
> Here is the sample EXTENDED HOST INFORMATION.

hostextinfo[tyler]=http://www.sun.com;sunlogo.gif;sunlogo.gd2;sunlogo.gd2;So
laris
> 8.0;50,2000;0.5,0.5,0.5
>
> I have the followinf config in httpd.conf for the virtualhost
> <Directory /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/>
> AllowOverride AuthConfig
> order allow,deny
> allow from all
> Options ExecCGI
> </Directory>
> Alias /nagios/ /usr/share/nagios/
> <Directory /usr/share/nagios/>
> order allow,deny
> allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> it was working with netsaint, but not able to get the logos working
> after the migration to nagios.
>
> What else should I check for getting the logos working.

Perhaps you should try modeling your hostextinfo.cfg after this..

define hostextinfo{
host_name hostname
icon_image win40.jpg
icon_image_alt Win 2K