nrpe - ssl handshake?

Seth Hollist Seth.Hollist at ingenix.com
Thu May 6 23:32:29 CEST 2004

I had a similar problem, and it was because I didn't have openssl installed
on the client when I compiled nrpe.  so the client wasn't capable of ssl,
and yet check_nrpe was expecting it to be.  I wonder if there's a
configurable parameter somewhere that Nagios passes to check_nrpe to tell it
to force the use of ssl?