Upgrading questions

Gallegly, Rob Rob.Gallegly at usfsi.com
Wed May 5 21:01:18 CEST 2004

Thanks for the reply Randie.  It's pointing me in the right direction to
justify a purchase to my VP.

As far as the database problem we are running Nagios 1.2 with MySQL 4.0.15.
I don't know if it is a problem with the database or with Nagios.  The
annoying thing is that I can see where my boss assigned service groups to
certain hosts but when I edit those entries it still has nothing listed for
service groups.  If I end up not being able to add a service group through
the web interface, does anyone know to which CFG file I would add it?  I
crawled through the host.cfg and service.cfg and didn't find anything in
there (I admit that I may have overlooked it).