Problem of date in the status tables of NagMin Re: [Nagios-users] Use of Nagmin and nagios tables

carole verdon verdon at cict.fr
Mon May 3 15:20:49 CEST 2004

Thank you for your response.

In fact, for the email problem, it was enough to correct the notify
commands removing all the backslashes before the double-quote
characters:  \" must be change to " instead.

I have got another problem with informations comprising a date that
doesn't display correctly.

For example, in host status table, parameters "Last Update" is good but
"Last Check", "Last State Change" display "Thu Jan 1 01:33:24 1970" and
"Last Notification" displays "1970-01-01 01:00:00".

When i edit host status table for one host, i have the right data, those
which correspond to my nagios mysql database. But when i
want save those informations, i obtain the following error message:

SQL update `hoststatus` set `host_name` = 'xxxx' , `host_status` = 'UP'
, `last_update` = '2004-05-03 14:58:07' , `last_check` = '2004-05-03
09:41:49' , `last_state_change` = '2004-04-30 17:21:36' ,
`problem_acknowledged` = '0' , `time_up` = '231570' , `time_down` = '0'
, `time_unreachable` = '0' , `last_notification` = '0' ,
`current_notification` = '0' , `notifications_enabled` = '1' ,
`event_handler_enabled` = '1' , `checks_enabled` = '1' , `plugin_output`
= '(Host assumed to be up)' , `flap_detection_enabled` = '1' ,
`is_flapping` = '0' , `percent_state_change` = '0.00' ,
`scheduled_downtime_depth` = '0' , `failure_prediction_enabled` = '1' ,
`process_performance_data` = '1' where failed : You have an error in
your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

I don't known how to solve this problem.

Can you help me, please?????

Carole.

--
VERDON Carole