Nagios Process

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Wed Mar 31 19:01:39 CEST 2004

Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov writes:

> Day '31' out of range in 1..30 at ./check_nagios line 38

Which tells you exactly what the problem is.  Somebody has defined valid
day numbers as being from 1 to 30.  Look in the script for occurrences
of "30."

> Or is this an issue with my server's time?

Yes, your server has the temerity to think that some months have 31 days
in them...  Either that or whoever wrote the script did some very
crude sanity-checking and you'll probably find that it would be
perfectly happy to see February 30th (and to see February 29th in
years which aren't leap years).

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support