Nagios Process

Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov
Wed Mar 31 15:57:13 CEST 2004

All,

I have been running this "altered" check_nagios script all month long with
no problems, but today the 31st it has issues.  When running the script at
CL I get the following output:

Day '31' out of range in 1..30 at ./check_nagios line 38

I'm not exactly the most fluent Perl guy around.  Has anyone ween this
before?  Does anybody have a fix for this?  Or is this an issue with my
server's time?

Dan Mesimer
Kansas City VA Medical Center
Network Support