Nagios Client Agent Setup

Atwal, Steve steve.atwal at ubc.ca
Tue Mar 30 01:25:20 CEST 2004

I'm getting the following error:

"It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for any of the services you requested... If you believe this is an
error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing
this CGI and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration
file."

Does this mean that:

- client agents are not installed on the machines to be monitored?

If so, can someone point me to the right place to configure the client
agent portion for the machines to be monitored? I believe I have
everything else setup.

Thanks
Steve