Error using NSclient: Return code of 139 is out of bound

emily zhou zhoue at algonquincollege.com
Mon Mar 29 21:09:41 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have monitored NT/2000 using NSclient for CPU, Mem and Disk check for
a long time, no problem at all until today I found error mesgs shown
"Return code of 139 is out of bound" about one 2000 box. The puzzle is
that Checking CPU for this box is working fine but Disk and Mem check
have that error occurred.
I have no idea what's going on, I restarted the Nagios daemon (running
on Soaris 8) and NSclient agent, no any luck. I just wonder if someone
could help, thanks a lot.

Emily Zhou
Unix Admin
Algonquin College