global event handlers firing sporadically in 1 .1

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Mar 23 11:41:44 CET 2004

Silly question, maybe, but is enable_event_handlers explicitly set to 1
in all templates that these hosts and services use?
If I remember the code correctly, lower 'levels' of configuration have
first priority in a 'laziest possible' way (nagios won't do anything if
any of the levels it has to check tells it not to).

Cheers,
Sourcerer / Andreas Ericsson

--
Mvh