Large networks ?

Blake blakes_email at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 23:05:20 CET 2004

Craig,  what is your check intervals set for?  I just
setup Nagios and I am currently monitoring 60 services
... the scheduling queue was showing less than %100
for the past 5 minutes until I changed my normal check
interval from 60 seconds to 120 seconds?  Some
services (maybe 5-10 out of 60) were not being checked
for say 10-20 minutes or so?  Seems strange.  I
thought I would check to see if you had to do any
tweaking to get yours to run %100 below your normal
check interval setting.  -- Blake