New Module IDEA

Ludo Bosmans ludo.bosmans at xtenso.be
Thu Mar 18 10:35:55 CET 2004

Jeff, Josh,

Have a look to "curl". The curl command accept an input file with arguments
to get and post. Also response time can be requested.
A check_http can be finished in a relative short time, but you don't have an
idea of the application speed behind. With curl you can do content checking
while gathering the response times and put thresholds on it.

kind regards,

ludo