nagios.cfg

nagios nagios at bytron.com
Tue Mar 16 17:09:23 CET 2004

Hi all

I have installed nagios and the plugin.  At the stage I have my web
interface configured.  I also installed the sample scripts.  When I run the
following command for the preflight
/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/nagios/nagios.cfg
 which hits me back with lots of errors.  I have read the documentation but
looking for abit of advice how to go about in configuring the scripts for
the purpose of a demo on my local machine to check_alive to get a feel for
the nagios software.

Kind Regards

Matthew

The contents of this email may be confidential or protected from disclosure
to other than intended recipients.If it has reached you by mistake, we
apologise and request you to advise us by emailing postmaster at bytron.com.
Thank you.

BYTRON cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.

---