Extended Info config directive

Federico Figueroa C. fede at inalambrica.net
Tue Mar 16 01:31:57 CET 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:24:32 +1000
Greg Vickers <g.vickers at qut.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am running several installations of Nagios at various locations, all
> on Debian. When I upgraded my home install to v1.2 from v1.1, the
> extended host configuration directive that I wrote no longer seems to
> work - all the icons have reverted back to question marks. I've
> checked permissions on the icon files and everything seems OK. Has
> anyone else had this problem?

I had the same problem, I even tryed to recompile from the src deb to
make sure the --with-template-extinfo was beeing pased at compilation
time, with no luck, actually nagios is not reading at all the
hostextinfo.cfg file, because if I set a non existing png icon for
icon_image I don't see any error at the apache error log, I tryed in
slackware and everything worked fine, but the main server is a debian
box so I had to go back to 1.1.

If anyone knows what the problem is please let us know, I wish I could
upgrade and get those nice pop-ups working properly.   Also Greg, if you
get the answer please let me know.

Federico Figueroa.