Extended Info config directive

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 00:24:32 CET 2004

Hi all,

I am running several installations of Nagios at various locations, all on
Debian. When I upgraded my home install to v1.2 from v1.1, the extended
host configuration directive that I wrote no longer seems to work - all the
icons have reverted back to question marks. I've checked permissions on the
icon files and everything seems OK. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, does anyone know if cfg_dir can be used with Extended Info in v2.x? I
tried to use cfg_dir with Extended Info configuration files and this
appears to not work in v1.x.

Thanks,

=================================
Greg Vickers