Distributed Woes - Passive Check Results not being submitted to Master

Murray Crane murray at liquidthinking.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 18:26:55 CET 2004

Further to my last, I've been fiddling this afternoon and
during one of my test runs, I started nsca in --daemon
mode; during this test I noticed that nsca was merrily
spawning processes but that none of them was dying... is
this indicative of anything (Like an inability to write to
the named pipe or sommat???)

All suggestions greatfully received.

Murray Crane
Network Administrator