Loged in as ?

Dmitry Chorine dmitryc at drumbeatdigital.com
Tue Mar 2 18:49:53 CET 2004

Uh huh.. That part I missed;)

Thanks it works now

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Powell [mailto:marc at ena.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 12:47 PM
To: Dmitry Chorine; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Loged in as ?

On Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:02 AM, Dmitry Chorine shared with us:

> Why does it says "Loged in as ?"?
>
> Even though that I did authenticate when I was login in to that page

It means that the CGI's were not able to look at the HTTP environment
variable REMOTE_USER either because it wasn't set or it wasn't passed.
Did you create a .htaccess file in the nagios _sbin_ directory or in a
directory above it, not just in the share directory? Apache will only
set the environment variable for URLs it believes should be protected.

--
Marc