Problems with cgi access

Peter Hessler phessler at triplecanopy.com
Tue Jun 29 07:21:40 CEST 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:13:44 -0500 (CDT)
"C. Bensend" <benny at bennyvision.com> wrote:

:
:> This is still broken, and I have no idea how to fix this.  Anyone have
:any> ideas?
:
:Hi Peter,
:
:   On one of my OpenBSD Nagios hosts, I use:
:
:nagios_check_command=/home/nagios/libexec/check_nagios
:/home/nagios/var/status.log 5 '/home/nagios/bin/nagios'
:
:   Obviously, I have Nagios installed in /home/nagios so you'll have to
:change that, but that command should work for you just fine, I'd think.
:
:Benny
:
:
:--
:"You were doing well until everyone died."
:                                                    -- "God", Futurama

Thanks, but that doesn't help me.  As stated in my first email I had
'/usr/local/bin/nagios -d /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg' in my check_nagios
command.  I also tried '/usr/local/bin/nagios', but that doesn't change
the false-negative.

$ ps aux | grep '/usr/local/bin/nagios -d /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg'
_nagios   7871  0.0  0.1   564   920 ??  Ss    Wed01PM    0:39.01
/usr/local/bin/nagios -d /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg
$

--
Job Placement, n.:
	Telling your boss what he can do with your job.