Any good nagios presentations out there?

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Mon Jun 28 20:29:13 CEST 2004

Have you looked at the propaganda page on the Nagios web site?
http://www.nagios.org/propaganda.php

Or the demo page?
http://www.nagios.org/demo.php

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. -  <http://www.mactec.com/> http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)