Any good nagios presentations out there?

Keith Weinberg Keith.Weinberg at tudor.com
Mon Jun 28 20:16:33 CEST 2004

Do any of you have good presentations on Nagios or know of solid
case-studies that I can borrow from for a presentation on Nagios?

I am going to present nagios to a fairly important group of folks at the
July New York Systems Administrators meeting.  The audience is full of
high-level SAs and programmers from a lot of big financial groups with huge
compute environments.  Needless to say, I want to be on good footing and
present Nagios in a very good/thorough way during this meeting.

Can you please send any links/presentations/case-studies my way to help me
out?  Thanks in advance.  I'm hoping that this presentation can help further
Nagios awareness and OSS usage as well.

Keith