sending notifications to windows instant messe nger

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Sat Jun 26 20:16:34 CEST 2004

I tried your got and the code on the website, when I try to login using my
first hotmail account, my other GUI hotmail account which is connected in
WindowsXP doesn't change the status to ONLINE. Message doesn't get sent too
but without any errors? I have even tcpdump my connection on port 1863, and
if I intentionally change my password to a wrong one, the python module
tells me incorrect password which means, it's properly working.

Any ideas?

Thanks.