Nagat Problem / Searching for Nagios configuration tool

Pete Dewell pete.dewell at volteurope.com
Fri Jun 25 09:26:09 CEST 2004

I use Nagmin as well - It's a little cumbersome in some ways, but it
does work very well. I did have to add the eventhandlers into the
config, but this was a trivial thing to do. Adding large numbers of
hosts & services in one go via the web interface is a little tedious,
but you can always write an SQL file and import it.

Pete Dewell

--

Technical Support/Analyst
Volt Europe