Nagat Problem / Searching for Nagios configuration tool

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Fri Jun 25 06:57:30 CEST 2004

Hello!

I´m sorry but we are just two people who develop.
Multiple language is supported! You have to change something in the
config.inc.php from german to english! Take a look at this!

So we are just beta!! The import tool is ready and have to be included in next release.
So please stand by, the next one or two month we want to finish the first stable feature
which includes a complete changelog and a readme in different languages!!

-kind regards

Andreas W.