[Perfparse-users] question

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Wed Jun 23 21:54:20 CEST 2004

Jeyri Bautista wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No, I´m try to compile Nagios using
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios
> --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin --with-
> htmurl=/nagios/ --with-nagios-user=nagios
> --with-nagios-grp=nagios --with-fi
> le-perfdata --with-template-extinfo

I believe that most of those options are defaults. The only two that are 'special' are '--with-file-perfdata' and '--with-template-extinfo'. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

I would suggest that you configure and make (but don't make install!) with each of these 'special' options as the only one, and see if they work alone.

You'll probably want to 'make clean' and possibly 'make distclean' before each compile. If both go ok, then make clean/distclean again and try compiling with both options. If either of them fail, repost the failure message and see if anyone has a solution.

-g

[snip]

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jeyri Bautista

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)