Thought for an alert

Mark Grafing mgrafing at voyence.com
Mon Jun 21 20:58:50 CEST 2004

I may not be getting this correctly, are you planning on putting the
*nix server to call you in the same location, or, an alternate location?
If it is an alternate location, why not setup a Distributive Monitoring
System and incorporate SMS notifications. And lastly, if it is the same
location and the DSL line is cut...so is your phone lines so how would
either machine reach you. Just curious and I am not tryoing to be the
wise ass on the newsgroup.
Thanks,
~MARK~