authentication

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Mon Jun 21 16:03:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

Have you set web server permissions on your .htaccess file?

Tail -f your http error log and see what errors you are getting when you try
to login

Have a look at our demo.square-box.com web site . there is a section there
on Apache and setting it up to work with Nagios.

HTH

Tom Welsh

squareBOX technologies

  _____