2 emails upon recovery of any services

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 14 17:20:07 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

Been wondering lately why I am getting 2 emails when a service gets a
recovery.

Here is my contacts.cfg

define contact{
       contact_name                    nagios
       alias                           Nagios Admin
       service_notification_period     24x7
       host_notification_period        24x7
       service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
       host_notification_options       d,u,r
       service_notification_commands   notify-via-email
       host_notification_commands      host-notify-via-email
       email                           neil at intranetwm.net
       }

my contactgroups.cfg

define contactgroup{
       contactgroup_name       web-admins
       alias                   Web Administrators
       members                 nagios
       }

and here is my services.cfg
define service{
       use                             generic-service         ; Name of
service template to use

       host_name                       web801,web802
       service_description             Florence - Webpage
       is_volatile                     0
       check_period                    24x7
       max_check_attempts              2
       normal_check_interval           4
       retry_check_interval            4
       contact_groups                  web-admins
       notification_interval           120
       notification_period             24x7
       notification_options            w,u,c,r
       check_command
       check_http_string!/FLORENCE/LOGIN.ASP!SUBMIT!5!10
       }

Any ideas?

I also checked my mailq and there aren't any spooled emails.

Thanks again.

Neil