PerfParse Help?

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 16:36:47 CEST 2004

Is anyone using perfparse? I've compiled the apps and
created the MySQL database but I get this error when I
execute perfparse, not sure where to look..

nagios-new# /usr/local/bin/perfparse -n 40 -r
"SELECT file_name, line_in_file, last_line_hash, pid,
file_name FROM perfdata_state WHERE domain =
'03B6BA87'" failed:
Lost connection to MySQL server during query

nagios-new# /usr/local/bin/perfparse --show_config
sDBUser:         'nagios'
sDBName:         'nagios'
sDBPass:         'nagios'
sDBHost:         '10.128.16.17'
sDropFile:       '/tmp/perfparse.drop'
sServiceLogFile: '/var/spool/nagios/serviceperf.log'
sHostLogFile:    '/var/spool/nagios/hostperf.log'