(no subject)

Michael Huettig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Mon Jun 14 09:42:14 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 11. Juni 2004 15:31 schrieb Petr Simek:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Giliardo Carlos Freitas wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > How can i monitoring a chach-proxy service in Nagios?
>
> I am define new command in checkcommands.cfg :
>
> # 'check_squid' command definition
> define command{
>         command_name    check_squid
>         command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p $ARG1$ -u
> $ARG2$ }

ok, this works fine but how do the proxy-check with authentication?

./check_http -H myproxy.com -p 8080 -u http://someurl.com
HTTP ok: HTTP/1.0 407 Proxy authentication required -   0.005 second response
time |time=  0.005

Regards

Michael