Is this critical or not for Nagios?

Gürhan Koçak gurhan.kocak at ttnet.net.tr
Mon Jun 14 09:39:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I prepared a script to return description of the queried slot with its
temperature for Redback BRAS devices. Everything seems to be ok, but Nagios
does not think the service is critical although the return value is as the
following?

Slot Temperature  OK 14-06-2004 10:23:18 2d 17h 56m 25s 1/3 SNMP CRITICAL -
*38* Temperature sensor on slot 2

How can I make Nagios to see this service is critical? Is the format or
content of the return value is wrong?

Kind regards.

Gurhan Kocak
System Support Engineer