Unable to enable notifications

Greg Fenton greg_fenton at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 19:38:53 CEST 2004

Nagios 1.2
RH 7.3
Apache 1.3.27

I disabled service notifications via the CGI interface during a recent
network issue.  Now that the networking is resolved, when I enable the
notifications I see an entry in var/rw/nagios.cmd (the command_file),
but after waiting beyond the command_check_interval the entry is still
in the command_file and the CGI interface shows that the notifications
is disabled.  In fact, its been more than 12 hrs now and its still not
enabled.

check_external_commands=1
command_check_interval=1
interval_length=60
command_file=/home/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd

Any ideas where I should check next?
Is there a config file I can manually tweak for the time being to get
this re-enabled?

Thanks in advance,
greg_fenton.

=====