Notifications Report Problem

Michael Huettig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Fri Jun 11 08:40:49 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2004 18:13 schrieb Joe Bush:
> After setting up Nagios, I'm finding out that its sending out the email
> notifications when services are down, but the notification history doesn't
> show up when I select the Notification report. Am I missing something in my
> configuration?
Hi Joe,
in nagios.cfg you find:

# NOTIFICATION LOGGING OPTION
# If you don't want notifications to be logged, set this value to 0.
# If notifications should be logged, set the value to 1.

log_notifications=1

Regards

Michael