Dell Openmanage and Compaq/HP Insight Manager 7

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand-MYUYVTIkhZ8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 11 09:35:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

In my company we're planning to use nagios as our primary Monitoring Tool. We used MRTG, BigBrother, the Compaq Insight Manager and the Dell Openmanage Tools so far, but we're searching for a Tool, whic can combine the most functions of all those tools in one. And I think Nagios is able to manage that.
My question is, are there any Plugins to get the Data from the Insight Manager or the Openmange? I found sometink like check_insight, but couldn't get it running :-/
So far i got not so much skills in perl or snmp, otherwise I think i wouldn't be a big thing to script a soloution, right?
Thanks in advance!
Philipp

Philipp Sand
OC-CC-TEC-SYS