problems with history

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Thu Jun 10 10:49:56 CEST 2004

Hi!

Yes, I can promise this too!

I was either thinking about some script, that would rename the file. It would be surely rather simpler solution. But I know the C language, so I decided to do something with the source code of nagios. But both this patch and the script are not the proper solution, but can't tip if it's the bug of nagios or there is a mistake somewhere else.
Nowadays I will not write the script, this patch works fine for 10 days. I have sometimes a bit of time to look for where the problem is, so I PROMISE to write to you, if I find where is the problem.

Best regards

Tomas