my nagios cfg and -s output

Brad Dunn bdunn at rdac.com.au
Thu Jun 10 09:57:47 CEST 2004

 Hello everyone, I send an email because I am running out of options for
a problem I am trying to solve.

I current have a requirement to query a windows group, local would be
fine. For a list of users of that group (ie administrators)

Using the windows command I receive the desired result
Local administrators \\127.0.0.1 >> userlist.txt

My problem really is I need to find out if certain accounts are
disabled. I am able to use the following command against the users one
by one in that list ie.

Net user administrator

My question, does anyone have any nagios plugins that indicate user
statistics from a remote box? This would help me out so much. Apologies
if my request is in the wrong spot.

- Brad