[Nagios-users] Re: How to Loggout?

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Fri Jun 4 16:26:03 CEST 2004

Someone has already written a .cgi to allow users to change their
passwords. I used it in an earlier version of NetSaint, but did not
carry it over to my Nagios install last year. So, I don't have much more
information for you, other than the fact that it was out there at one
time. It may be that it can be located in the Add-Ons section of the
Nagios web site. If not, you might find it by searching the archives.
Good luck.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)