Question about perfdata

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Jun 2 18:20:11 CEST 2004

I have a little question. I've compiled nagios from source (using ./configure    --prefix=/opt/nagios  --with-ping-command="/bin/ping -n %s -c %d" --with-mail=/usr/bin/mail --with-perlcache --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nagios --with-file-perfdata ) , enabled process_performance_data , configured the output files and the templates to be used , but I still get no output (even from plugins like check_ping).
The odd thing is that I`ve created a directory on my home dir , copied the nagios binary and the same config files I`m using , changed the logs location to this dir and then I get the performance data..

Any ideas on what could be wrong? I'm almost sure I checked everything possible , but I'm almost sure I overlooked something...

Thx
--
Pedro  Macedo