Multiple interfaces

Michael W. Oliver michael at gargantuan.com
Sat Jul 31 04:14:48 CEST 2004

On 2004-07-30T18:52:28-0700, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> No, that was exactly my point, except that the FAQ doesn't use pairs, it
> just uses addresses:
> 	address	192.168.1.1,192.168.2.1
>
> But none of the plugins I tried support that syntax.

I don't know of any that would, so the only solution here is to roll
your own plugin.  I have done this a few times, with the most recent to
ping some hosts via IPv6 (ping6).

Shouldn't be too much trouble to code it up in bourne shell, perl, etc.
depending on your skill level.

Good luck!

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'