Multiple Parents?

Flak Magnet (Tim) flakmagnet at tabletop-battlezone.com
Thu Jul 22 16:14:47 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 9:52 am, Benoit Panizzon wrote:
+++SNIP+++
> Is it possible to define, as example, two routers being the parents of a
> host?
>
> Regards

Yes.  I just tried defining two parents on one of my hosts and it worked out
just fine.  The statusmap even draws the relationship properly.

I did not bring the double-parented host or either parent down to check if
blocking outtages are detected properly, they're production boxes after all.
You'd have to check that yourself to ensure that it's working properly for
blockage detection.

--
--Tim
The moment one accepts the idea that dissent is unpatriotic,