Error configuring

Alexandre augusto asaugusto at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 17 19:08:04 CEST 2004

hello,
I'm using the httpd-2.0.50 and Nagios nagios-1.2 on
Linux Redhat AS 30
I have Apache and nagios installed but when i try to
access the Nagios's cgi via web browser I get this
error:

The requested URL /usr/local/nagios/sbin/tac.cgi was
not found on this server.

my httpd.conf have this lines:

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/nagios/share/"

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin
<Directory /usr/local/nagios/sbin/>
AllowOverride AuthConfig
Options ExecCGI
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

</Directory>
Alias /nagios/ /usr/local/nagios/share/
<Directory /usr/local/nagios/share/>
Options None
AllowOverride AuthConfig
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

anybody know what I'm doing wrong ?

thanks

Alexandre

=====
Alexandre da Silva Augusto
Administrador de sistemas Unix/Redes e Internet