New version of PerfParse

Ben Clewett ben at clewett.org.uk
Sat Jul 17 16:25:48 CEST 2004

There is a new version of PerfParse, 0.99.01.

It was requested from this news group that an availability report would
be a needed addition to PP.  There is now a history report of Nagios
plugin raw output, which also gives availability stats.  Found under
'Raw Plugin Data' -> 'History'.

Thanks for the support and feedback.  Please enjoy using this product,
and let me know if there is anything you believe we should be
concentrating on for later version.

Regards, Ben Clewett.
http://perfparse.sourceforge.net/