nagios usage/question...

Robert Nelson rnelson at windchannel.com
Thu Jul 15 02:29:35 CEST 2004

I think we're on the same page...the difference being that yours would
link me to a CGI script or something that would run the script; my idea
would run a script on the Nagios server, probably via the cmd file. I
would prefer this method because it would stay within the Nagios realm,
allowing Nagios to log who submitted the script as a command, at what
time, what the response was, etc.

Rob Nelson
Network Engineer
Windchannel Communications