RES: long latency issues

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Wed Jul 14 20:09:06 CEST 2004

Kerry,

What Wheeler sugested below, work´s. I have a lot os sites on a Satelite
network, includinf double HOPs, and what i do is to put on the
check_command:

Check_ping!1000.00,20%!2000.00,80%

So i will have alarm of warning if the ping is above 1000ms and a critical
if it is above 2000ms

Hope it helps

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826