PLEASE HELP!! Nagios started failing on CGI's?

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed Jul 14 18:55:49 CEST 2004

The programs are crashing, core dumping.

You say you installed PerfParse?  Is it this program, Nagios, or both?
(PP used perfgraph.cgi, all others are Nagios.)

If you run the offending cgi programs from the UNIX shell, what is the
output?  eg: $ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/status.cgi

Can you also check dependencies, like MySQL, are running correctly?

Regards, Ben.