Problems after PerfParse

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed Jul 14 10:18:28 CEST 2004

This is very odd, I have never seen this before.

The 'perfparse -r' does not effect any Nagios file, and therefore is
unlikely to have had an effect on Nagios.

The excellent documentation you followed from Garry is unlikely to have
caused this.  You have used the '--with-file-perfdata' which is the
important step.

Ignoring Perfparse, the 'return code of 127' would seem to indicate a
bad plugin.  Is this a specific plugin, or all plugins?

Is there any other information you can supply to help us?

Regards, Ben.