Problems after PerfParse

Wilson Pires Jr wp.junior at terra.com.br
Wed Jul 14 00:16:09 CEST 2004

Hi all.

I had nagios 1.2 running on redhat 9 and everything was fine.

nagios was installed with this configuration:

./configure --enable-embedded-perl --with-perlcache --with-file-perfdata

I've enabled performance data in nagios according to:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=23344&group_id=109355

Perfparse was installed and mysql db configured.

After that i run "./perfparse -r".

Now i'm getting on nagios log only:

Warning: Return code of 127 for check service 'xxxxxxxxx' on host 'xxx' was
out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exixts.

I've already verified the permissions and everything has nagios/nagios as
owner.

Could anybody help me?

Regards,

Wilson