NRPE Problems

carole verdon verdon at cict.fr
Tue Jul 13 09:41:56 CEST 2004

It seems to me that your nrpe on nagios server is compiled with ssl. Is
right?

If it's the case, you can use, i believe, the '-n' option of check_nrpe
to disable ssl. Otherwise, you must compile again nrpe on nagios server
with '--enable-ssl' option. Then, you can call the new check_nrpe as
check_nrpe_nossl to not confuse with the check_nrpe compiling with ssl
support.

I see also that you copied some plugins on remote host. Is it the same
version of OS? Normally, you must compile plugins directly on remote
host. Perhaps, the error comes from there.

I hope that help you.

Carole.