strange behaviour

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at hq.newdream.net
Sat Jul 10 01:13:23 CEST 2004

Over the last couple of days, I've noticed that active/passive service
checks and notifications will be turned off mysteriously on all of our
Nagios boxes.  External command logging is turned on, but the logs
don't have any commands logged except for the one that I submit to
re-enable whatever was shut off.  nagios.cfg has the correct default
values as well, and the uptime is always greater than the time since I
last verified that the status was correct, so it isn't happening during
a restart.

Has anybody else seen this or have any suggestions?