Segregation of networks

Robert Nelson rnelson at windchannel.com
Wed Jul 7 21:45:30 CEST 2004

Yes, except most add-ons like grouplist.cgi ignore authentication and
create the same left-hand menu for every user. Now, not only are all the
groups still listed there, but the majority of them appear blank to the
user.

I've got the authentication in place, I've even hacked a few HTML pages
together so that a specific user can only see their authorized hosts,
but I do that by taking away the menu. I'd basically like to make two
versions of the Nagios Web UI but still maintained by one set of config
files on the backend. Does that make any sense?

Rob Nelson
Network Engineer
Windchannel Communications
919-538-6326