Monitoring Dell stuff?

Andrew Best festivus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:52:16 CEST 2004

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:11:30 -0700, Jonathan Nichols <jnichols at pbp.net> wrote:
>         Are any of you using Linux on the Dell PowerEdge boxes? If yes, what
> are you using to monitor the RAID status (if you're using RAID) -

Im not currently but plan to be at some point in the future. Ive
already done a little research around the traps on this. Found this:

http://linux.dell.com

More specifically I saw this article a while ago:

http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/1q04-sch.pdf

> Has anybody run into this?

Theres info on linux.dell.com about people successfully getting things
going on other distros so maybe start there?

--
NARF!
250 OK