Maximum in hostgroup?

TIM MOORE MOORET10 at odjfs.state.oh.us
Fri Jan 30 13:50:40 CET 2004

Ya, that's what I figured out.  I pulled down the source code yesterday and the data is in there.  I will have to recompile nagios to make this change.  Thanks for all your help.

--------------------------------------
Tim Moore
DNS/Linux/Cisco Admin
ODJFS

>>> "Marc Powell" <marc at ena.com> 01/29/04 04:30PM >>>
On Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:39 PM, TIM MOORE shared with us:

> Marc,
>
> I don't have the xdata directory in my nagios directory.  Is this
> something I can add and nagios will detect it?  Can I get a copy of
> yours and throw it in to my nagios and have it work?  I did not setup
> this nagios as it came pre installed with Sentinix install (distro).

Then you may be out of luck. I don't know much about sentinix but the
modification I am talking about is specifically against the nagios
source code, not any thing that's runtime. You would need to obtain the
nagios source, make the appropriate change, recompile then install the
updated version. If the sentinix guys have made any changes to the
nagios source specific to their application you would be blowing those
changes away.

--
Marc